Terms & Conditions of Use
Leathermagic.com Terms and Conditions
March 1, 2015
Terms & Conditions:
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of this site’s owner or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this site’s owner and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site’s owner or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
2. Shipping Policy
You can trust that your order will be quickly processed and safely delivered. All orders are processed same day as receipt. In the event that we are out of stock on an item in your order, your card is not charged until the item is restocked and your order is ready to ship. We can ship products anywhere in the United States as well as International destinations using the shipping method of your choice. Shipping methods offered by Leather Magic Inc. include U.S. Priority mail ( for packages less than 2 lbs.) and Federal Express Ground (Home Delivery), Express (1 Day, 2nd Day). All international orders are shipped via USPS Global Priority (unless otherwise specified). When you place an order we will estimate delivery dates based upon the availability of your item(s), shipping method selected and your shipment’s destination. Shipping charges are determined by the total weight and final destination of your order. Standard shipping to Canada does not include custom fees and taxes. Please consult your broker regarding concerns about additional fees and taxes. Some products cannot be shipped to international destinations so please submit a message to us from the Contact Us page if you would like to discuss international ordering options. To calculate the day your order should arrive, start with the first BUSINESS day following the placement of your order as day 1. Treat Saturday and Sunday orders as if they were placed on Monday, as shipments are not currently picked up on the weekend. For “Same Day” shipping, All orders must be received before 1:00 PM. All orders received after that time will be shipped the next day. Custom orders, such as custom mixed colors, will require additional time for processing. Normally, processing time required for custom mixes is 24 hours after receipt or order. Occasionally processing times may be greater due to high volume of orders. For questions regarding shipment of orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at: 800-232-4092.
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
By E-Mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 800-232-4092
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
5. Return Policy
Because our products are “Do-It-Yourself” in nature, we fully expect you to use a small amount for testing purposes. Please test the products in small quantities so that in the event you decide they are not going to work for you, you will have sufficient product to return for credit. Leather Magic!™ provides a 30 day money back guarantee under the following conditions:
100% Refund (less shipping) if returned within 30 days from delivery confirmation.
Return postmark must be dated within 30 days of receiving your order from us.
Product must be in Resalable condition with minimal product usage. Kits or individual products that are returned to us that are missing parts or are not in resalable condition, will be charged a 25% restocking fee, or, be refused for credit at our discretion.
No refund will be issued on used product that has more than 25% of product missing from original packaging.
No refunds are allowed for “Custom” orders which included: Custom matched colors, special order kits or components, Private label or relabeled packaging or any other specifically designed product. Product exchange will be allowed for custom colors if the wrong color has been chosen by the customer, or a custom mixed color does not match the project. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of purchaser.
All orders returned after 30 days will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
Partial returns are not accepted. If returning a kit, all components of the kit must be included and in resalable, reusable condition.
A 25% restocking fee will be applied to all large orders that total more than $125.00 (less shipping charges).
All shipping charges to return merchandise back to us must be paid by the returnee unless there was an error on our part.
Refunds are applied to your account after we receive your return.
Please allow two weeks for you refund to be applied.
Canceling after shipment: If you cancel your order after it has been shipped, refuse delivery, simply not claim your package, or if it’s returned to us because of an incorrect shipping address, you will not be credited for the original shipping cost or the return shipping cost and will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
You must send a copy of your receipt along with a RAN # provided by our customer service representatives.
How to Submit a Return Request:
Contact Leather Magic!™ Customer Service at: 800-232-4092, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This return policy is subject to change without notice.
6. YOUR USE OF THE LEATHER MAGIC!™ SERVICES. Upon entering the required information and the geographic area for which you would like a list of Service Professionals (“service request”), we will display a list of Service Professionals in your area. However, we do not guarantee that there are Service Professionals in your geographic area that either are capable or willing to complete your service needs. We make no, and explicitly disclaim any, guarantees or representations regarding the skills or representations of such Service Professional or the quality of the job that he or she may perform for you if you elect to retain their services. Leather Magic!™ does not endorse or recommend the services of any particular Service Professional. It is entirely up to you to enter into a direct contract or otherwise reach agreement with a Service Professional, and we do not guarantee or warrant their performance on the job or the outcome or quality of the services performed. The Service Professionals are not employees or agents of Leather Magic!™, nor is Leather Magic!™ an agent of the Service Professionals. Leather Magic!™ is not responsible for, any of the services requested by you in your service request. Your rights under contracts you enter into with Service Professionals are governed by the terms of such contracts and by applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws. Should you have a dispute with any Service Professional, you must address such dispute with the Service Professional directly, AND YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE LEATHER MAGIC!™ (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) AND ANY OTHER PERSON, FIRM, OR ENTITY (INCLUDING OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS SUCH AS A PRODUCT MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER WHO MAY EMPLOY THE LEATHER MAGIC!™ MATCHING UTILITY) FROM ANY DAMAGES OR CLAIMS (INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES AND YOUR DEALINGS WITH SERVICE PROFESSIONALS. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Leather Magic!™ services is for your personal use and not for any commercial or advertising purposes. You agree that all of the content and information posted on the Leather Magic!™ Web site is the sole and exclusive property Leather Magic!™ Inc, and that you have no right to reproduce, post, publish, or otherwise use such information other than for your personal use relating to your service request. You acknowledge that a violation of the foregoing could result in significant damages, and you agree that you are liable to Leather Magic!™for any such damages, and will indemnify Leather Magic!™ in the event of any third party claims against Leather Magic!™ based on or arising from your violation of the foregoing. We reserve the right to revoke your access to the Leather Magic!™ Web site and services at any time. All information about Service Professionals is confidential and for your personal use only. If it is determined or suspected by Leather Magic!™ in its sole discretion that you are misusing or attempting to misuse or circumvent the Leather Magic!™ services or system, or are using or attempting to use them for any inappropriate, non-personal, or commercial purposes, including but not limited to activities such as hacking, infiltrating, fraud, advertising, jamming or spamming, Leather Magic!™ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your access without notice and to initiate without notice appropriate legal actions or proceedings to seek appropriate remedies and/or damages, including but not limited to lost revenue, repairs, legal fees, costs and expenses, and to seek injunctions or other equitable remedies.
7. NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE. Permission to use documents (such as press releases, data sheets, content, informational items and FAQs) from the Leather Magic!™ server (“Server”) is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such documents from the Web site is for your informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Educational institutions (specifically K-12, universities and state community colleges) may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission of Leather Magic!™. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the Leather Magic!™ Web site or any other Leather Magic!™ owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of Leather Magic!™ Web sites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any Leather Magic!™ web Site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Leather Magic!™. LEATHER MAGIC!™ AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SERVER FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. LEATHER MAGIC!™ AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE LEATHER MAGIC!™ WEB SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. LEATHER MAGIC!™ AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. The links in the Leather Magic!™ Web site will let you leave the Leather Magic!™ Web site. The linked sites are not under the control of Leather Magic!™ and Leather Magic!™ is not responsible for the contents or functionality of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Leather Magic!™ is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Leather Magic!™ is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Leather Magic!™ of the site. Please see the terms and conditions of any such linked sites for the conditions of your use of such sites.
8. SERVICE PROFESSIONAL PROFILES. Leather Magic!™ allows Service Professionals to post profiles about themselves and their business on theLeather Magic!™ Web site. Leather Magic!™ does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
9. INDEMNIFICATION. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS SITE’S OWNER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS SITE’S OWNER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THIS SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS SITE’S OWNER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY LEATHER MAGIC!™, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CO-BRANDERS, AND OTHER PARTNERS AND HOLD THEM EACH HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR DEMANDS, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE LEATHER MAGIC!™ SERVICES OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE LEATHER MAGIC!™ WEB SITE OR YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR ARISING FROM YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY.
10. GENERAL PROVISIONS. You acknowledge and agree that the Leather Magic!™ services are provided to you on an “AS IS” basis without any warranty whatsoever, and your sole and exclusive remedy, and Leather Magic!™ sole obligation to you or any third party for any claim arising out of your use of the Leather Magic!™ services or the Leather Magic!™ Web site, is that you are free to discontinue your use of the Leather Magic!™ services or the Leather Magic!™ Web site at any time. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, LEATHER MAGIC!™ EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND YOU AGREE THAT LEATHER MAGIC!™ SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT), EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF LEATHER MAGIC!™ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY CONSEQUENCES WHICH FLOW FROM IT, OR YOUR USE OF THE LEATHER MAGIC!™ WEB SITE. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH STATES AND PROVINCES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. These Terms and Conditions will inure to the benefit of Leather Magic!™ successors, assigns and licensees. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, for any reason, by any court of competent jurisdiction that provision shall be modified in order to make it enforceable, while maintaining the spirit of the provision. Alternatively, if modification is not possible, such provision shall be stricken and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms. The failure of Leather Magic!™ to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Leather Magic!™ services or the Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely in the State of North Carolina and between North Carolina residents. You agree to submit to jurisdiction in North Carolina and that any claim arising under these Terms and Conditions will be brought solely in a court in Union County, North Carolina.